Grow Your Business Online
Below are some important tips to grow your business online. You can start complete below steps and begin boosting the future of your presence on Digital World.
Build a Website
- The first and one of the most important things to start online business is having a website. Not just having a business website is enough, you must need to build a website with current market standard. When you assembling your website there are some important point of current digital market to keep in mind to, some of these include:
- Hire a website designer: Search for a good experienced web designer which fits in your budget. If you have not a big budget for website, then hire a freelance web designer.
- Choose The Right Platform: There are many platforms available for website development. You must choose the right platform which fulfill your requirements and fits in your budget. I recommend WordPress platform. WordPress is the most popular website builder in the market, its affordable and it powers over 40% of live websites including both small and large businesses.
- Simple Format: for startup make simple website just include most important content
- Everything Consistent: Keep in mind that allover website looks, UI/UX and content must be consistent.
- SEO Optimized: Make website SEO friendly you get more information from my blog SEO section.
In digital market ‘Content is King’. Today’s consumers spend a lot of time online researching businesses and their products or services before making purchases. So when you create content for website must focus on quality of content not on quantity. Use relevant images, video, infographics, etc.
Website must be Mobile Friendly
Mobile Friendly Website which also called Mobile Optimized Website or Responsive Website. Businesses can no longer have a website that isn’t mobile optimized. it’s essential because day by day Mobile Devices is takeover Desktop/Laptop usage. Responsive Website is very important for today’s business and web traffic point of view. That’s because most online shoppers do research on their phones before making a purchase from a desktop, laptop or tablet. So if you want to win customers, you have to let them access your business from any device. For more information about Why Responsive Website CLICK HERE.
Create Google My Business Listing
The next thing to help reach your audience is managing your online presence through Google My Business. With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. Google My Business is Free business profile listing service provided by Google, which lets you easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps. You heard that right, FREE! Which means you should be taking advantage! If you want to know How to create Google My Business Account, CLICK HERE.
Use Social Media
Social media is one more free powerful tool to promote your business. You can get potential customers and gain valuable insight through ‘social listening’. Through social listening you can find out what customers are saying about you, gain insight into their behavior, identify keywords and trends that appeal to your target market and so improve your customer service. Social media can help you to build your business profile and attract new customers. Check below tips to start your social media presence.
- Be an Active Participant in Online Communities
- Focus On Your Target Audience
- Start Building an Email List from Day 1
- Take Advantage of Free Marketing Tools
Invest in Organic Traffic by Search Engines Optimization (SEO)
Today just design a beautiful, fully functional website is not enough. If you truly want, you get full benefits of having an online presence, then SEO-Friendly website design is essential. (If you have a question What is SEO then first of all CLICK HEAR and know about SEO.)
Make sure that your website follows important SEO techniques like SEO friendly URL’s, using the right keywords in title, heading and all over the content. Add focus keyword, title tag and meta description. Keeping your website SEO optimized will keep you higher in the ranks for your product or service in search engine such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. For more detail about How to optimize website for SEO check my Important SEO Tips article, CLICK HERE.